METAL TREATMENT CHEMICALS
It is having good bactericidal properties, is having very good wetting properties to completely cover the metal components, even in the services.
The fluid does not have a bad odor and is stable for long duration of time. It is having good algaecide and bactericide properties. It is a very stable product and has got one year shelf life. It is recommended that the fresh solution be prepared containing 10% Meproche 155 and 90% water (In rainy season the recommended concentration is 20%) and replenishment should be done by checking the pH which should be 9 min. The fluid is not soluble in mineral oil and should not be mixed with the same.
A 10% solution of Shelka is used as temporary rust preventative for protecting the components. It passes the C.I.chips test as per DIN or ISS 1115, even at 2% concentration. However while using fore cast iron components 50% solution with water should be used
Shelka 57 is bio -degradable product and doesn’t contain any heavy metals, which cause disposal problems.
The coverage of Shelka 57 is almost four times than the same quantity of oil based rust-preventive.
Multipurpose liquid detergent
Features and Benefits
· It removes soap scum, water spots, mineral deposits, grease and oil.
· It helps to clean Toilet bowls, urinals, ceramic and porcelain tile, tubs, showers and sinks.
· It is ready to use.
· It also brightens Stainless steel and chrome.
Jar cleaning chemical
Key Features & Benefits
- It is highly effective at removing inorganic scale deposits, including Ca and Mg
- phosphates with protein (milk stone), calcium oxalate (beer stone)
- It is low foaming and suitable for use in CIP applications under conditions of high
- pressure and turbulence
- It is highly economical at use concentrations
- It is formulated with non-foaming surfactants
- It contains chelants and acids for imparting crystal shine cleaning of PET jars
- It is a conductive liquid detergent and suitable for automatic dosing and control
- Improves operational efficiency by removing deposits
- Can be used for the passivation of new stainless steel installations
- Non-corrosive on MS, SS and Copper
You can use normal and hot water ( 45 Celcious to 85 Celcious)
- Economic for large scale application.
- Simple and easy to use.
- The highest standard of hygiene.
- Problem free production
- In built scale reduce system.
- Completely Bio degradable.
- Completely soluble.
- Improves wetting & soil penetration.
- Effective in hard water conditions.
Water Absorbing Polymers
This aqua absorbent of water acts as a mini water reservoir and will only use this reserved water at the time of need, allowing a better agricultural yield. Shelka 777 has a unique mechanism of absorbing and retaining water, discharging it only when needed, so the crops do not lose out on a stable supply of water and nutrients.
Features and Benefits:
- Increase in water holding capacity of the soil
- Limits water and nutrient loss through soil leaching
- Reduces evaporation by locking water
- Improves the physical properties of soil by enhancing aeration (airflow)
- Enhances plant growth by providing water and nutrients to the root zone of the plants
- Long term protection of environment against drought and groundwater contamination
SHELKA 777 USES:
- Prevents dehydration of the seedlings
- Reduces transplanting shock and thereby reducing mortality rate of the plants
- Mixed with cellulose mulch, it helps stable newly graded soils which are able to maintain a minimum amount of surface water
- Used in large scale farming where it increases soil aeration enhancing germination and development of roots
- When mixed with fertilizers, it can stably provide fertile nutrients to the roots for a longer period
Activated Carbon m interested
- Iodine(MG/G): 300 to 1200
- CTC(%): 30 to 119
- Benzene absorption(%):30 to 70